LIVE NOW - NO OPPORTUNITIES WASTED!!! LIVE in the NOW!

Every day more and more children in South Africa are born with Autism.



Cullen was born 15 September 2006...



Children with Autism dont show emotion, dont make eye contact, dont play, dont interact, often have problems with Speech and fine motor control...



Cullen continues to challenge himself and conquer all of this...



The Challenge - SPEECH and FINE MOTOR CO-ORDINATION, MORE PLAY, MORE INTERACTION...







Follow our journey, our challenge, our triumph, our lives...



Sunday 27 November 2011

ENOUGH NOW

I have had just about enough of 2011...
Its been the toughest year since 2006...
I mean how much can one family endure..and yes I specifically used that word ENDURE not the phrase "deal with"...because at this moment that is how I feel.

The loss of two grandparents, work issues, relationships issues, kiddies in hospital, hi-jacking, new jobs, and SPIDER BITES...
YES me too...I have had just about enough now!

I am sick with 2011...
but then I need to remember with all the YUK came lots of goodness too...

U2 concert, hearing my SISTER fell pregnant with a baby girl, my hubby and I getting new good jobs (out with old in with the new), being able to enrol our ladybug in the new Trinity House campus, getting a new car, nana kicking ass in her para-legal studies, me getting my honours CUM LAUDE, the beautiful people who helped in our first Golf Day, the Elvis fundraiser, the Barnyard Fundraiser, winning free tickets to two different shows, the various other concerts we attended (Kings of Leon being one of them), going to Cape Town on some superb Psychiatry training, getting our HORSIE even more intensive therapy from Reva, Louise, Hannah, (soon Juliet) and Wiggles...

And I am sure I am leaving out so much...
So...
When I look at the list...
It seems I am more blessed and should be THANKFUL!
Cathartic, helpful, needed...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers