LIVE NOW - NO OPPORTUNITIES WASTED!!! LIVE in the NOW!

Every day more and more children in South Africa are born with Autism.



Cullen was born 15 September 2006...



Children with Autism dont show emotion, dont make eye contact, dont play, dont interact, often have problems with Speech and fine motor control...



Cullen continues to challenge himself and conquer all of this...



The Challenge - SPEECH and FINE MOTOR CO-ORDINATION, MORE PLAY, MORE INTERACTION...







Follow our journey, our challenge, our triumph, our lives...



Wednesday 23 March 2011

Sneaky little Guy!!

The small little things, the everyday things your kiddies do bring you so much joy, but having a little guy with autism even the minute little details make your heart do summersaults!

I was home early today (OOO Yeah) so I was able to take Cullen with me to pick up Jada, he loves visiting his old school but purely cause he love's the swings, slides and jungle gyms. All the staff love him there and go out of there way to say "Hi Cully" and if they are lucky he may just give them a high five, very cool to know our dude is famous! Any way after picking up sister we were on our way listening to my favourite CD in the car - Barney's greatest hits.
We were sitting at a robot and I nearly had a heart attack as I felt something bite me gently on my shoulder! Our sneaky little guy managed to undo the seat belt on his car chair, quietly climb out and give me a little nibble, after I realised what happened I asked Cullen why he bit me? He just looked at me with a smirky smile and gave me a beautiful sloppy kiss on the cheek, no words were said but I got the message and boy did that kiss feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers